Advanced Steps® (AS) ACP Design and Implementation is intended for healthcare and community leaders (administrators, managers, program directors, and others) and clinicians (physicians, nurses, social workers, and others) who are interested in implementing an effective LS ACP program within their organization or community.
The purpose of this program is to educate key stakeholders in designing an effective AS ACP program within an organization or community.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the Respecting Choices® Advanced Steps ACP program and related research evidence.
- Explain the design elements and related strategies in designing an Advanced Steps ACP program.
- Participate in designing an Advanced Steps ACP implementation plan that includes:
- Selection of target population, and
- Redesign of workflows.
* Cost will be determined through the registration process and be provided prior to submitting your payment.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (517) 898-3847
© Copyrights by Choreographed Health Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.