Next Steps™ (NS) Instructor Role & Objectives of this course
Next Steps™ (NS) ACP Instructors assist NS Organization Faculty (OF) with future dissemination by:
- Teaching the NS™ ACP Facilitator Certification course
- Providing mentoring to newly certified NS Facilitators
- Assisting the NS™ OF in disseminating the NS™ program to appropriate target populations throughout the healthcare system
Respecting Choices® required components for certification
NS Instructor Certification is only available through contracted implementation of the NS™ ACP program.
- NS™ ACP Facilitator Certification
- Completion of the NS™ Design and Implementation course taught by RCF or NS OF
- Completion of a NS™ Instructor Agreement
Ongoing Certification Requirements
- Compliance with the NS™ Instructor Agreement
- Completion of curriculum updates and recertification requirements
CHS’s Commitment to NS™ Instructors
CHS NS™ Organization Faculty remain available for questions and ongoing mentoring opportunities to certified NS™ Instructors throughout their participation in this role.
Instructor course costs vary depending on prior certifications and implementation activities. Pricing will be determined after submitting the request form but before registration. All courses are currently being held virtually.
Upcoming Next Steps™ Instructor Course dates:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (517) 898-3847
© Copyrights by Choreographed Health Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.