Suggested Attendees in Advanced Steps® Instructor Course
AS ACP Instructor Certification is intended for healthcare professionals (nurses, social workers, chaplains, physicians) and other educators interested in becoming certified to replicate the AS ACP Facilitator Certification course in their own organization or community.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define Instructor responsibilities and common strategies for teaching the Respecting Choices Advanced Steps ACP Facilitator Certification course.
- Facilitate a brief discussion on selected AS topics.
- Apply three mentoring strategies to promote Facilitator certification and maintenance of competence.
- Apply at least three Instructor mentoring strategies during role-play activities.
Respecting Choices® required components for certification
- AS ACP Facilitator Certification
- Completion of the AS ACP Design and Implementation course
- Completion of an AS Instructor Agreement
Ongoing Certification Requirements
- Compliance to the AS Instructor Agreement
- Completion of curriculum updates and recertification requirements
CHS’s Commitment to AS Instructors
CHS AS Organization Faculty remains available for questions and ongoing mentoring opportunities to certified AS Instructors through CHS throughout their participation in this role within their organization.
Instructor course costs vary depending on prior certifications and implementation activities. Pricing will be determined after submitting the request form but before registration. All courses are currently being held virtually or in-person upon request.
Upcoming Advanced Steps Instructor Course dates:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (517) 898-3847
© Copyrights by Choreographed Health Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
You must be logged in to post a comment.