Core Component Courses are currently being offered virtually or in person if requested.
Potential individuals wanting certification as an ACP Facilitator are invited to participate in this evidence-based training to learn communication techniques that will apply to all phases of Respecting Choices® ACP . Our training consists of:
- approximately four hours of Respecting Choices® online module instructions,
- A 1-hour Prep for Training webinar
- A 3.5-hour day of training with didactic and role play experience,
- An observed conversation post course to demonstrate learned skills by a seasoned instructor
- A 1-hour Close the Loop Webinar.
With participation in these activities, participants will learn effective communication and interview skills to empower individuals through the process of discussing, deciding, and documenting their healthcare preferences.
During the one-hour Prep for Training webinar and one-hour Close the Loop webinar materials and information will be covered that is not part of the Respecting Choices® core curriculum. These webinars contain vital information that covers Michigan rules and regulations surrounding advance directives and prepares attendees for day of training expectations with opportunity for Q&A.
Future Core Component Course Dates: (CEU’s offered for Social Workers & Nurses)
- Virtual Course: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 8a – 11:30a
- Virtual Course: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 1p – 4:30p
email@example.com | (517) 898-3847
© Copyrights by Choreographed Health Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.